Dropdown pills as first page

Hello everyone !

Do you know if it is possible to have a page contained in a dropdown menu as open page ?

I’m working on this project and I would like to have the page “Tutoriality” contained in the pills “Échanges” as first page of the website.
I tried to apply the class .active to the div corresponding but it’s not working as well .

If anyone should give me advices it would be great !

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Marie

Do you mean like the slideDown behaviour in Jquery? I guess you could use negative margins the hide the content out of bounds and use animations in CSS (keyframes) to slide down the content.

Hey Dan-Cio ! Thanks for your reply. It is not what I meant, I’m sorry maybe I was not clear. It’s ok now I could fix the problem :slight_smile:

By the way, maybe you could give me some tips for something else ?
Do you know how could I do to fix the navbar on the left ? I would like it to keep the same position when scrolling the page.

The container of this navbar starts at line 68.

If you have any idea, please let me know :wink:
Thanks !!

Why not use position:fixed?

I tried to do that, maybe there were some mistakes in the spelling but it didn’t work …

I have replaced lines 68-99 of your html code with this

<div style="position:fixed;left:0;top:20px;">
        <ul style="list-style-type:none;text-align:left;">
            <li>Anna Brojean</li>
            <li>Louis Clais</li>
            <li>Arthur Debert</li>
        </ul>
 </div>

and I am getting the vertical fixed menu you want (I think). Unfortunately, it’s getting covered by images when scrolling down, so you need to work on positioning them. If you want to use scroll-spy, that might require a different approach.