Earning money online fast?

Earning money online fast?

Hey, I am a student, and recently I have spent 200$ on Google AdWords to earn money fast, but I have lost my money. I wanted to ask that is there any legit ways to make money online and without any investment?

According to yourself…

Nope.

Ad revenue takes strategic planning…and something interesting to offer. If you have the skills: upwork or Fiverr.

You might consider Task Rabbit if you don’t have the skills

1. Professional gambling
  2. SEO consulting/affiliate marketing etc (I guess you already tried that one though)
  3. Ponzi schemes
  4. Anything to do with Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, ICOs etc (see 3)
  5. Direct marketing of things like health supplements (see 3)
  6. Drug dealing
  7. Becoming a productivity/healthy living guru

I don’t know why but number 6 just made my day haha :joy::joy::joy:

Are we in the era where people can make money off drug dealing online though?

Ach, I was thinking all that dark web/silk road stuff but I guess those damn feds spoiled everyone’s fun :frowning:

Yes, 6th one is definitely a good option to make some fast money :rofl::rofl::joy:

fast way to make money with no marketable skills?

f*** no

Making money online isn’t easy, that’s just some BS that self-appointed gurus talk about. That said, there are ways to make some cash if you’re willing to put in the work:

1. TestmyUI
  2. Survey Junkie
  3. Market research studies
  4. Watch videos online through Swagbucks
  5. Download Neilsen app ($50/yr)
  6. Surfing the web with InboxDollars
  7. Task Rabbit

Eduardo has definitely mentioned some really good points to get started on making money online.

I’d also suggest you go for freelancing if you have some skills.

Yes, actually there are a number of ways you can make money online. If you have good technical skills then chances are you will be able to earn around $2k easily if you are consistent with your work. I suggest reading this blog WebEmployed that shares some really great websites that you can join for online work.