Error message in Set the font-size for Multiple Heading Elements

Tell us what’s happening:
It is telling me to set the h6 element to 14 pixels, and the code is correct.

Error message won’t let me advance.

Your code so far

<style>
    h1 {
        font-size: 68px;
    }

h2 {
        font-size: 52px;
    }
    h3 {
      font-size: 40px;
    }
    h4 {
      font-size: 32px;
    }
    h5 {
      font-size: 21px;
    }
    h6 {
    font-size: 14px;
    }
</style>
<h1>This is h1 text</h1>
<h2>This is h2 text</h2>
<h3>This is h3 text</h3>
<h4>This is h4 text</h4>
<h5>This is h5 text</h5>
<h6>This is h6 text</h6>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Safari/605.1.15.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/applied-visual-design/set-the-font-size-for-multiple-heading-elements/

1 Like

Are you by any chance using Edge, IE, or Safari as your browser? Free Code Camp has been updated to use newer technologies. It makes the application much faster and it means that we can go much longer without having to do a huge migration like the recent one. However, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari are very bad about choosing not to adhere to standards and support new functionality in JS and CSS. Right now, that means that these browsers exhibit lots of unexpected behavior. If you become a web developer you will come to hate these browsers with every fiber of your being.

Yes, I am using Safari…I will try it in Chrome.
Thank you…I was pulling my hair out!

That did the trick. Thanks so much!

Hi guys,
I was having the same problem with Chrome. But I finally managed to resolve it when I increased the text size that my browser is set to display. At the time when I was encountering the error message, my browser was set to display text at 33%. But then when I increased it to 75%, the test allowed me to proceed to the next lesson. It seems the smaller the size of the text that the browser is set to display, the editor on freecodecamp.org won’t see that you have made the necessary changes to the heading elements that you’re supposed to modify. I also put my browser at full-screen mode. So if you’re having the same problem that I was having, try either the full-screen mode or increasing the text-size at which the browser you’re using is set to display or both.