Executeprogram.com

Just posting this as it’s beautifully done (just going through the Typescript section atm) and I think it would be helpful to a lot of learners, supplementing the FCC curriculum. It’s a teaching site, with three sections so far – regular expressions, JS array methods and Typescript, and you work through each section interactively via a simple command-line interface. And it’s free at the minute!

https://www.executeprogram.com/

It’s from Gary Bernhardt, who is great, and runs a site called Destroy All Software where he puts up extremely well-made screencasts teaching aspects of programming.

9 Likes

I have finished the free code camp curriculum, so the array and regex sections were a bit basic for me, at least the first lessons, but I have never looked into TypeScript (despite hearing a lot about it). This is a great introduction, it explained TypeScript very simply. I would definitely recommend this website to anybody just starting off with Javascript. In the same vein, the game CSS Diner is a great way to get more comfortable with CSS Selectors.

2 Likes

My bookmark list asks for grace… I should stop bookmarking so many things

(or, people, please stop making me find out things I want to explore)

3 Likes

I know, I know! I have mine carefully divided up into loads of categories so I can have more places to forget I’d saved them

1 Like

Oh you’re one step ahead of me… My bookmarks is one massive list… I really need to sort them to different folder as I have coding stuff mixed in with other “life” stuff LOL.

I keep finding stuff to add too…all the time.

1 Like

I love this thank you <3