Extra clone in .clone().appendTo() challenges?

I’m trying to figure out whether what I’m seeing is actually a function of the code in the editor or a bug. Every time the editor contains .clone().appendTo() in the jQuery playground, the element has been cloned twice. I can’t figure out why it would! Screenshot below, am I missing something or is this a bug?

This is the challenge before I’ve started working on it, just as it appears when I open it. I’m still able to complete the challenges without issue.
Thank you!

It is a bug in FCC

which will be fixed in the upcoming update when the site moves to React.

Source: appends #target5 to the #left-well twice · Issue #10700 · freeCodeCamp/freeCodeCamp · GitHub

You can check that it’s fixed on the beta site:

http://beta.freecodecamp.com/en/challenges/jquery/target-the-children-of-an-element-using-jquery

I was wondering the same thing. Glad to hear it is simply a glitch on the website. I just started on FCC a couple days ago so when things don’t look quite right I assume it’s me making a mistake (which most of the time it is). Do you know when they plan on making the switch to React?

Thanks for the update jenovs. And thanks for the query on the JQuery ECR, how goes the battle?