FCC Personal portfolio page

Hi,

I have finished personal protfolio page.

I would be very grateful if you would find the time to review it and give your feedback.

Good job on your project. You had a specific theme, and stuck with it. I can see a few problems though. There is a white space to the right of the viewport. It is caused by the margin: -80; on the contact section. You can fix it by removing that. Also to make that section more responsive, set height to auto. See my fork for the fixes I made. https://codepen.io/budachb/full/BqJYMe/. The only other isues that I saw was the navbar on mobile. It breaks. I did not take the time to fix this but there are multiple things you could do to fix it like decreasing margin / font size, or creating a dropdown.

Otherwise great job, and keep coding.

Hi Thank you for the comments
In addition I also set the navbar height to auto, so It improved the navbar a little bit. One of the problems I am having though is that when I click the project link, navbar is covering the heading. Do you have any ideas on how to solve it without negative margin?

I see what you mean. When you hit the projects link it moves the top of the screen which is the top of the navbar to the top of the div, so It covers up the Header which is at the top of that div. I found that if you put two line breaks before the h2 it moves it down just enough to fix the problem.

<div id="projects">
   <br>
   <br>
   <h2>Have a look at my projects</h2>
</div>

Hope that helps. Also another thing I found that I forgot to mention in my previous post is that when you click on your projects it opens it up within codepens iframe. I think it would be better to set the links target to _blank so it opens in a new tab and leaves your portfolio tab open.

<a href="" target="_blank">Link to project</a>

Good Job. Hope that helps!