FCC Project 2 : Survey Form ( Feedback Required )

Hey Guys, I have completed my Freecodecamp Survey Form Project and I am waiting for your precious feedback, so please give 2 minutes of your precious for reviewing the project… :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

FreeCodeCamp Survey Form

1 Like

It looks good. The only comment I would have is that the “My Sessions Would Be:” section should be radio buttons.

1 Like

The scrolling is kind of weird. The arrow keys move the content, and the scrollbar moves the picture. Pick one to get cut-off and one to scroll. Good job, though.

1 Like

thanks a lot for your time and comment :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

first of all, thank a lot :slightly_smiling_face: sorry I cannot understand what do you mean by arrow keys, could you please explain more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry. When I scroll down with the scrollbar, the picture moves. When I press the down-arrow-key, the form moves. Scrollbars are more intuitive.

1 Like

sorry but when i am clicking on down arrow key the form is not moving and yes for seeing full backgrounf image i have not fixed my background-image :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure what happened, but it looks fine now. And yeah, the arrow keys do nothing.
Looking at it now, the only thing I see is that the green footer doesn’t contrast well with the picture. Try some form of blue or orange.

1 Like

thanks a lot for this fast reply, and sorry i do not know how i missed your reply ( my bad :persevere: ) and yes thanks for the suggestion :smiley: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like