FCC - Tribute Page (Finished) Feedback

Hello! Just finished my tribute page. Here is the link https://codepen.io/joesh/pen/poJqXJK Please go through it and give your feedback. Thank you

Looks good for a first time
Maybe make the word elon musk responcive?

1 Like

Thank you! let me correct it.

Hi @joshem, welcome to the forums.

Nice Tribute Page! I would recommend adding line-height to the paragraphs to make it more readable. Also, adding a font would really make the page pop.

1 Like

One of my favourite entrepreneur!
Things you can amend -

• When in mobile view, the heading moves out of the screen. Make it responsive.
  • In mobile view the image should be centered on the screen, use media queries to do this.
  • The font-size of the main content is too small for readability, use another font and make it a little big in size.

Happy to help!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated. On it

Thanks so much Zippy! He is my fav too, your detailed feedback is much appreciated. Fixing them ASAP!

Ya, cool. I love to help people.

Sure, anytime. I just went back to the page and I added this and it made it much easier to read the paragraphs:

#tribute-info{
  float:left;
  width: 60%;
  border: 1px solid #ccc;
  margin: 10px 5px;
  padding: 20px;
  font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
  /*This made the page more readable 
  line-height: 25px; */
}
1 Like

Welcome to the forums @joshem. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;

• When using codepen it only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • All of your styling should be external.
    • You used in-line styling in your tribute link
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • You have duplicate id's (an id must be unique within a document) and there are unclosed elements
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Roma :smile:, I am on it.