[Feedback] Check out my tribute page!

This is the first time I’ve done anything like this and I had so much fun in the process! I had some things that took me a while to figure out but that’s just part of being new to this, I suppose.

I would like feedback on my my page! One thing I know is a little off is that on the mobile site, the words overrun the background I set for them near the bottom of the page. I’m not quit sure about how to fix that so if you know of a solution, I would love to hear it and any other general advice you have for me!

Thanks!

1 Like

looks good. I like the design, it’s responsive. Apart from the oopsies you mention, good job.

@briemily I really like what you have going here… All the colors work really well and its pleasing to the eye… the responsive is good… GREAT JOB! keep on keeping on! coding that is :slight_smile:

Exactly how did you get the bullets and the text of the UL to be aligned like they are? I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do that on mine. Is it just using the column spacing from bootstrap?

I did it like this:

<div class="container">
   <div class="col-md-6 col-md-offset-3">
      <ul>
        <li> ...

I was able to center it by using the column system. Since there are 12 columns: I offset it by 3, the bullets are 6, and then there is the 3 on the other side.

I hope that helps!