Feedback for my first project

Hi fellow campers!

This is my first project.
Looking forward to your feedback.

https://codepen.io/yellow_porpoise/full/YLMMJr

2 Likes

Hello! Nice color choice for your page! But I think that your image is too big, you could make it smaller and centered in the block. Also make sure to move a little bit your “Subramania Bharathi” heading from the top of the page. This would improve your page’s construction and make it overall more user-friendly. Hope that helps! :wink:

1 Like

Good first try :slight_smile:

Go ahead with learning the basics of HTML and CSS from w3schools which is very simple and then redesign the same page with what you have learned :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have edited the code based on your feedback. Kindly have a look at it.

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback. I presume you might have viewed the pen when I was editing the code(based on first feedback).
Can you have a look at it now?
I have made changes to make the page appear somewhat neat.

I like it! The color scheme works well, and I like what you did with the picture. Two things though…if this was for the FCC tribute page project, I believe you missed the “Tweet this” requirement. Also, I would look into how to make the amazon link bring people right to Barathi’s books. That way they land right on what you want them too and don’t get distracted and start looking for other things (like I’m good at). Overall, very good first project though!

1 Like

Very decent job! Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I have changed the link to point right to his books based on your feedback. Kindly have a look at it.

1 Like