Feedback for personal site

Hello guys,

I made a personal site to help me finding a job. I’d like to have your opinion about it. It’s here:
https://sofianedjellouli.github.io/Full-stack-developer/

Thank you,
Sofiane

Hey it looks pretty good! I would

Give each different tags different colors in your portfolio.
Spell it as portfolio :slight_smile:
Make text colors changes when mouse hovers on your nav links.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback man. I’ll look into that.

Do you have links to anything related to the two startups you said you launched included in your portfolio? That would be something you would want to add if possible.

1 Like

hiya, here’s some notes:

• id reduce the padding around each techstack and put the stars under each techstack. in general – the stack area is really big for not much reason
  • please include a screenshot of each project, it’ll be more interesting to look at!

other than that – looks clean!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate.

The reason why I didn’t host my projects on my own server nor gave more details about my two startups is that I failed at them.
I wanted to bring solar energy in North Africa, where there is a lot of sun and problems of energy (I’m from France). Both times, I couldn’t pursue because of administrative issues, like the need of a specific license or the impossibility to import solar panels. So the companies stayed at preparatory state. However, I’ve been able to reach hundreds of prospects willing to buy solar systems for their homes or irrigation system. I did a lot to make these startups work but no concrete success so I’m not sure I should explain the details.

I would change the NavBar to White background initially then transition into the darker Navbar styling after moving down. That or make the lighter Navbar styling more grey so it contrasts better when it get’s to the white background.

Also on the Navbar I would have a container restricting the left and right sides to about max-width: 1000px. It shouldn’t be wider then your My Stack width.

This website needs to be responsive. There is all kinds of problems at screen widths between 320px upto 1199px.

Like someone else mentioned make sure each project is finished and polished.

Other then these issue’s it looks pretty good to me.

1 Like