Feedback on my Local weather app!

Hi! I just finished my local weather app and i’d really appreciate if you could give me some feedback, please.
Also, i had some troubles with geolocation on codepen so i used http://ip-api.com/json wich gives the location based on the ip, so it might not be 100% accurate, sorry.

Project local weather app

Heya! Looks nice and clean. Have you had a chance to look over the standard geolocation API?
You can use Geolocation.getCurrentPosition() to get an accurate position. I achieved this with ES6 Promises, I’ve added a list of resources that helped me get an accurate local weather :slight_smile:

Hey thank you very much! I havent, but i certainly will, i saw your project and its working fine, so i would give that a try. Also, i have to learn about “promises”, i’ve read about it but doesn’t quite know what they are.
Thanks for the resources!

I hope they help :slight_smile:
I’m trying to get myself organised to write more too, I finally feel at a place to help others, so I’m really looking forward to that! I will let you know if I end up writing anything on Promises :slight_smile: