Feedback on my Personal Portfolio :I

As much as my creativity goes with playing jazz on the piano, I can’t seem to bring the same creativity when it comes to expressing things visually and I think my portfolio is bland :neutral_face: I’m too exposed to CLIs, scripting and research so this is my first time diving to visual stuffs and I don’t know if I’m doing good so I’d like to hear feedbacks from you guys.

Here’s my portfolio pen

2 Likes

I think your portfolio is amazing. You’re quite talented as well, judging from your resume. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I like it a lot!

I don’t see the “contact/around the web” buttons though?

Thanks for the feedback :smiley: I like your flat design of your portfolio! Was trying to achieve the same style but not sure if I did it somehow correctly :disappointed_relieved:

Thanks for the feedback! :smiley:

Probably it’s too flat but the icons there are clickable xD Maybe I’ll try to add a hover effect, I just found out how, can’t find the right term yesterday XD I updated the pen now, it should change color when u hover on the icons :smiley:

No actually I don’t see anything there at all. This is with Firefox, I just tried Chromium and I see them.

Well that’s weird :neutral_face: I tried both chrome and firefox (latest versions) on my Desktop & Laptop both running Win10 64bit and with my ASUS Zenfone 2, I can see them. Haven’t tried on a guest linux yet. Must be some 3pp extension maybe?

Don’t worry about it. You did good!:slight_smile:

1 Like