I’m still not finished w/ my tribute page, so I skipped ahead and did the portfolio. I’m not a webdesign newbie, but it’s been years since I’ve made anything.
I tried to make it all fancy and responsive but I still have some work to do:
- The items on the sticky menu jog a few pixels to the right after it sticks.
- The menu that pops up in mobile mode doesn’t span the entire width of the screen.
- I’m still working on making the portfolio section look less wonky on smaller screens.
- It does this weird hang up thing when scrolling near the portfolio. Maybe this is just my computer, but I don’t know why it’s doing it or how to fix it.
- Oh, and the form at the bottom doesn’t work, but that’s probably because the page needs a proper host. I’ll keep working at it, though.
Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated.