Finally got my first developer job! mid-level!

First, Congratulations for the job I hope the best for you or other struggling learners like us.

Well there a point I wan to talk about.

In the US at least there is a market for Web devs, But here this job is unknown, Its barely recognized. So Where I should apply?

Freelance these days is very very hard, You can’t compete with the whole world.

Sometimes I feel like I will stop, But hell no, I will continue learning, May be one day I will get a job and write about my experience.

Congrats on finding a dev job! I’m just coming over from finishing the front end dev track from Treehouse which I was able to complete in a month.

Congrats on the job & thanks for sharing the details of your experience.

Congratulations on your new job. And thanks for sharing your own experience for getting your first job and what should other do to not waste time on ridiculous job boards. Thanks

Business is for profit, yes with moral compass… yes the purpose is making profit… And guess what this is great actually other wise no one would have a job. This is called free market economy. Yes we should apply antitrust laws like we used to yet realize it was the “love of the money” and not the “money” that is the root of all evil. This is what got us here… Business is for profit taking and profit taking is actually really a good thing. We need businesses with out them we have no need for employees therefore business is very important since employees dont do business they need businesses perhaps having the philosophy of providing the business with value is a good approach. Then if you provide more value in the right ways not only can they not fire you, yet you become indispensable. In fact many companies cant fire their dev or sales staff many times think about it…

Congrats on the job & thanks for sharing the details of your experience.:anguished: