Finally Got My Responsive Web Design Certificate

Finally Got My Responsive Web Design Certificate

Hello campers, how are you all? I hope you all are doing good and code every day…

by the way guys I have received my fcc’s Responsive Web Design Certificate :smile::smile:

This journey was not so easy, but at the end, the certificate with my name on it, i forgot my every pain.
I have learned a lot during this journey, and very excited to learn new cool stuff
All the very best to all who have just started their FCC journey or coding journey…

Congratulations naveen. How long did it take you? I just finished my tribute page - 4 more to go for the certificate. Not really sure how long I have been at it. Been at least 40 days.

Nice ,congratulations ,i just started and am about halfway with the html and html 5 intro

Hi Naveen! Congratulations! After I completed all my tasks, I just had to go into settings and agree to the honesty policy and then I got my certificate too.

Same here… about 40 days in and on average I spend 2hrs a day learning something coding/computer science related (I should probably track this more accurately). I am still working on the last 3 projects.

Hi Naveen

When you submit the projects. does someone have to approved them after submission