Finally! Never thought that a landing page would be this easy. That too in "raw" html/css!

Finally! Never thought that a landing page would be this easy. That too in "raw" html/css!

So I started coding thanks to this site. And oh my goodness I cannot stop! Feel the same way as when I first picked up my favorite game “GTA 5” when it came out, and I just could not put it down. I don’t know how else to describe it but that is what I exactly feel like! Any way rate my third challenge out of 10. Hope it brings a smile to someones face!
https://codepen.io/sikandarportfolio/full/XPBELo/

Here are some suggestions:

1. Center the header on the page like the rest of the content

2. Change the color of the links from blue to something lighter to make the links readable.

3. Make the header/nav links responsive. Currently, at various widths, the nav links become hidden and the cartoon image on the right side goes off the page. At smaller sizes the nav links and the cartoon image do show again, but then the cartoon image gets very small in the bottom left hand corner of the header.

• You need to correct the hover for the third link “light years ahead”, background does not cover fully on large viewport

• on small viewport your navigation bar/ header / image is covering the entire screen. May be implement a hamburger menu .