Finally! Product Landing Page

Finally created my Product Landing Page for freeCodeCamp course. Here take a look at it. Feel free to give any feedback.
One point: embedded video seems to be too narrow in height, any idea how to sort that out?
Link: https://codepen.io/verv0eren/full/oNNZBGx

Your images are not working.

Hi @verv0eren, your form looks okay but as mentioned, your images are not showing. Perhaps GitHub.
From a quick code review, there are a few things you may want to revisit;

• codepen only expects the code you’d put within the <body> </body> tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to <head> click on the ‘Settings’ button and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
    • The link to your font would go in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
  • if the user has not entered their email addr, flag the error when they click on the ‘get started’ button. You learned how to do this when you created the survey form.
1 Like

Thanx @Roma for the feedback. As you said, now (1) I have added required attribute to email input element to flag the error when it has not been entered. (2) Yes, image didn’t show up for other users though it did only for me. I used Google Drive for hosting images, which I changed to Dropbox and now they show up. (3) As for the <body> and <head> tags, if it works, then what’s the problem. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanx for the feedback @jenrodrigues! I had been using Google Drive, now I am using Dropbox for hosting images and it works now.

For now, no problem.

1 Like