Finding background images

Just wondering opinions on the best places to find background images for websites Hopefully free at least to practice with.

There are a few good options for free and some that don’t need any mention of the author (Royalty free). Pexels.com, Pexabay.com, Unsplash.com are just a few. You can find a lot more with a quick search of “free stock photos”.

Hope this helps!

Thank you. I am ready to work on my personal portfolio project but just feel there is so much I should learn first.
Thanks again

Hi, Pixabay is really great, that’s true (with a free account, else you have to answer the captcha) :).
Two more links I use : picjumbo and stocksnap.

Thank you I will definitely check them out. I found one that looks interesting called unspalsh.com are you familiar with that one. If so any thoughts. And again I really appreciate your input. thank you.

1 Like

Unsplash is completely free, no royalties (but it is nice to mention) and no account needed to use.

I download free stock photo for my blog niche sites and other sites as well. Have used 100+ of them during my journey. This could be the only list of best free stock photo sites you’ll need right now. clippingpathindia.com/blogs/tips/100-places-to-find-free-stock-photos-for-your-website-and-social-media

Finding background from free stock photos. Also need custom background changing service at Clipping USA.