Finished my portfolio page. Check it out!

Can’t say I’m 100% happy with it, but I kinda like it and will be definitely improving it further while learning on freeCodeCamp! Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

https://iiiked.github.io/fccportfolio/

2 Likes

It looks great. You’ve really used normalize.css to and your home-brewed CSS to great effect to show off your skills. I have one question: What’s the meaning of the percentages for HTML/CSS/JS on each project?

I just wanted to fill that space with something small. In future I want to tie it up (if possible) to GitHub API, so whenever I post public repo it appears on this page… and it just happens to be that GitHub repos provide this percentage for each repo ))

1 Like

The only thing I would change is the background, not a fan of dirty colors. Other than that pretty neat page :+1: In the future when you implement GitGub API it would be cool if you could tie your skills to projects and sort by skill/category. Just a silly idea.

Agree, re background. thanks!

Looks great to me! I like what you’ve done with some of your projects in order to make them stand out a little bit. Very nice!

3 things:

• not a huge fan of projects because they’re very basic. Not a surprise here, it looks like you just completed a lot of FCC curriculum, congrats for that! :slight_smile: The next step will probably be building some bigger projects.
  • I like the design a lot, not just your homepage but the projects as well. Definitely got something good going on here. note: one of your projects has a weird scrollbar in the middle of the screen: http://prntscr.com/lacpn9 (It’s the memory game, in case the screenshot doesn’t load)
  • I like the bio even more, you seem like a cool guy, with an impressive number of countries explored recently! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck!

I think your memory match game has a bug. If you hit 0 the game “resets” but with the same board as the one you were just one.

Other than things like that, great work!

That’s why it calls ‘Beware of zero’. I also have a 25-tile version where it makes more sense of keep tracking where is 0