Finished Product Landing page!

Hello people ! So I have been studying intensively for about a month now and finished my 3rd project and actually pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Any feedback is much appreciated!

Here is the link: https://codepen.io/GoHigh/full/zJMQxe

Thanks in advance and good luck to you all ! :slight_smile:

The page is well designed, the color scheme is great and your effort definitely shows. But there are a few problems that I would like to point out:

1. The page is almost perfectly responsive except for two elements. The email input field is non-responsive on smaller screen widths. And one of the links on the bottom footer is partially cut on smaller screens.

1. Consider increasing the opacity of the translucent box elements a tad bit as the background makes it a bit hard to read the text.

2. Similarly, consider increasing the opacity of the header as there are a few spots where the background or overlapping text make the header content a bit hard to read.

1. One of your button element is jutting out into a different section, I am not completely sure if this was intentional but in my personal opinion it would be better to make a clear distinction between where the button element lies.

Hope this helps you.

1 Like
I actually didn't see these problems even tough I kept looking for them. 

They don’t seem hard to fix though. I will see what I can do about it and thanks for pointing them out !

1 Like

great job mate, but text is so bright for you background.