FIrst Tribute page! Cant believe I did it! Comments on criticism on code is welcomed

Hey guys let me know what you think. It is my first and very excited to learn more.

Hi, it looks like it will be good. Just a few comments:

Your font color is too dark with that background. Consider making it as light at your links were, you can still keep the pointer to show the links.(or you could switch the background and font colors on the lower section, however the top section will still need the lighter font).

Am I seeing footnotes inside the square brackets? That is a little confusing.

Consider putting the timeline inside of ul / li so that it is easier for the user’s eyes to follow.

I hope this helps.

Thank you I made some of those adjustments. Check it out and let me know what you think.

It is better :slight_smile: There are just a few things…

Your wiki link is still too dark to see, but the rest of the content is easy to read.

I think since you already have his dates of 1703-1758 below his portrait, you don’t need to repeat it in the paragraph below.

Your paragraph is centered and it may read better if it is pull-center inside the box, but text-left. Also you may want to make each sentence separate from the paragraph, to showcase each unique quality. You bolded “Edwards” in the third sentence, and it looks like you were reserving that for the sermon title.

You still have footnotes in your paragraph, with no follow-up on what they refer to. See [6] Edwards… [7] Edwards … [8] Edwards … [1] third. This can be confusing.

To make it responsive and take advantage of the bootstrap, try to add jquery.js and bootstrap.js to your JS settings and inside the html settings of stuff for your head, add “meta viewport” tag.

I hope this helps.