Fix content on Applied Accessibility

I recommend checking the following content to analyse if this should be fixed (I’m using Chrome on Windows):

• On the page “Applied Accessibility - Avoid Colorblindness Issues by Using Sufficient Contrast” the text separates two types of colors: darker and lighter colors, being blue, violet, magenta and red the former, and green, yellow, orange, blue-green the latter. I don’t think this information is accurate. All hues have darker and lighter tones, tints and shades. The author of the text was probably trying to talk about warm and cold colors, being green, yellow and red the former, and violet and blue the latter. See the following image: http://www.aridglamor.com/wp-content/forum/uploads/2014/03/tintsshades.jpg

• On the page Make Links Navigatable with HTML Access Keys the text says that we should use the accesskey to use the keys to go direct to the element with the accesskey attribute, but it doesn’t say that we should type ALT + key (windows) to make it work. For exemple, a tag with the attribute accesskey=“a” will only work if you type ALT + a. I think this information should be added to the page.

• On the page Applied Accessibility - Use tabindex to Specify the Order of Keyboard Focus for Several Elements the text says that if we use the attribute tabindex with the value of any positive numbers like 1, 2, 3, etc, the tab will first follow the order of these elements, and after this, they go the the other elements. This is not true, it doesn’t happen. Any value in the tabindex attribute that is different from 0, be it positive or negative, will make the tab jump over the element and ignore it. This is what happened to me using chrome on windows.

Bugs should always be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

thanks, I opened an issue there.