Form Project- feedback

Hello everyone, I’m posting my form page and I’m looking for some feedback on the project. I wanted to make sure that the code was responsive so if you see any issues please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

https://codepen.io/echoing_narc/pen/wNoapZ

Hi I ran a test on your project and it failed. I suggest you check FCC example and use it as map.

Hi Fanie,

Thank you so much for checking out my form! I have double checked the page with the FCC checker and I’m not getting an error. Can you let me know what specific error you saw?

Thank you again for your time,

Chynna

There’s an arrow next to result button pointing down click on it and go to analyse html, it will show you all the series try to fix them and run test.

Errors not series. Sorry.

Thank you for letting me know and I will look more in that feature.

It’s very jammed up/squashed together. Perhaps put in some spacing. Other things you may want to revisit;

• make it so a user can click on either the radio button/checkbox or the label itself to make a choice
  • the comment area is pre-populated with text. Consider making it placeholder text
  • codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link. You have some errors in HTML that you can clean up.
  • don’t use the <br> element. Use margin/padding in CSS to do your styling.
  • it’s a nit but for the number input you give a sample (that can’t be seen) that’s nine digits but you only accept the numbers between 2 and 20.
  • change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the Submit button
2 Likes

-The Header width is so large and it takes more space than the Forum.

• the margin between inputs is soo small and you need to make it better.
    Otherwise, your project is good :blush:
1 Like

Thank you for the input! I’m working on the margins right now. I didn’t realize when I coded it that it was smush together.

1 Like

Thank you for the codepen validator tip! I’m going to back and thoroughly check my project for the html/css/js errors. This is super helpful! I’m going use the feedback that you gave me and add it into the page. I’m also working on a fix for the spacing issues.

I really appreciate all the great tips!

Uhhh… the positioning is a bit wonky. You should align the inputs all over each other or closer side-by-side. The checkboxes and radio buttons should be over each other. click the blurred text for a hint:try using the <br> html tag
I can’t see the submit button even though I know where it is.The submit button should be under the <textarea> tag. Change the color of the text. I would suggest black instead of white. Round the form with the border-radius css command about 5%.

Thank you for the feedback! I’m going to work on adding those changes to my code.

Thanks again!