Thoughts on the following for forum update proposals?
- Curriculum Help:
- topics only can only be created via the “get hint” button on a challenge
- change “Project Feedback” to “Project Feedback/Help”:
- Add tag for each curriculum CSS/HTML , JS , React , D3 , MongoDB , Express , etc…
- Also “other” / “personal” / “professional” project tags
- Programming Help:
- All tags here, CSS/HTML/JS/Python/PHP/C++/SQL/React/Angular/Dart/100 others
- Small on each user for each certificate claimed
- I know this is impossible. But, a 1 star user would have completed the HTML/CSS, 2 star user has completed the JS, and a 5 star would be a FCC “Full Stack”.
This is wishful thinking on my part, but I believe it would help.
Mostly #1 prevents the “Is this a curriculum challenge?”, “which challenge?”, “what is your code?”, etc.
& #3: open tags up for all codes/frameworks/databases