FreeCodeCamp website not loading

It has been more than a month. Every time I go to freecodecamp.org it loads smoothly but when I go to the coding curriculum it just continues loading forever. The same thing happens if I manually go to https://learn.freecodecamp.org/ or https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/current-challenge. I have tried every browser, disabled ad-blockers and also tried using proxy but this continues.
I am from Pakistan using a DELL Laptop running Windows 10

Have you opened a github issue?
Other than suggesting you use a VPN, here we can’t help. There is were you find the bug smashers

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

I see that you are in Pakistan. In the past we have had issues with users in Pakistan being unable to access FCC content. It would be very helpful big you could create a detailed GitHub Issue. In the meantime, you should be able to access the curriculum if you use a proxy service that changes your location.

Hi , I am from India facing the same problem . Please help.Facing issue since 6th August 2020

1 Like

This region-based problem was fixed a year ago. If you are having trouble connecting to freeCodeCamp now, here are some of the most common causes:

• Corrupted cache: Sometimes the local storage in your browser can get into a weird state. If you open the developer tools and delete the Session Storage and Local Storage for freeCodeCamp and then refresh the page, you may be able to login.
  • Login problems: What methods have you been using to login. If you are logging in with a third party application (like GitHub), the integration between your accounts could have gotten messed up.
  • Browser incompatibility: Make sure that you have the latest version of a supported browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari).
  • VPNs: Some VPNs block access to freeCodeCamp. If you are using one, turn it off.
  • Browser Extensions: Sometimes if there is a bug in a browser extension, it can interfere with unrelated websites. Try turning off your browser extensions.