Get 3 months Pluralsight, Lynda and 2 months DataCamp subscriptions for free

@santy I think Microsoft dev essentials team hid Linux academy subscription for maintenance previously they removed Pluralsight and Linux academy from the menu and added later a week or so. So let’s wait and see. meanwhile, you can get 7days unlimited trail from Linux academy site itself, give it a try. Happy learning.

Hi I still can’t find the Linux academy link… I need it urgently for the cloud practitioner course. C
an you help

@dishbas Sorry I could not find one. And yes it seems Microsoft removed Linux Academy Subscription from Visual Studio dev essentials.

OMG! Thanks a lot!:smiley:

Thanks a lot!!! :grinning:

Don’t know about other places, but I have free premium access to Lynda.com with my local library card!

Pluralsight is generally stronger on Angular than React, but Cory House’s courses are excellent. There are also some introductory ones by Sam Buna.

For anyone who has finished the front end stuff and is looking at frameworks and a local development environment, I really really recommend Cory House’s course:

This course is fantastic for bridging the gap between Codepen and local development, and teaches you an absolute ton about build systems, bundling, testing, linting, npm and all that daunting stuff. Especially useful if you like React and want to understand the set up.

For Angular people (like me) Deborah Kurata’s courses are solid as a rock.

1 Like

Can you tell about more pluralsight courses, I just find udemy better.

@Rockstarsab you can create one free and check for the courses you want.

1 Like

Pluralsight have 1000s of courses, ranging from fantastic to mediocre. I find Udemy to be a bit more beginner friendly, while Pluralsight is more aimed at working developers. The courses are shorter and more intense.

2 Likes

Thanks man :slight_smile:

It is never too late to start programming !! This video changed my life!!

Thanks a ton mate!! :blush:

Thank You Bro… It was really helpfull

Thank for sharing about this, awesome!

But anyone cannot get code from linkedin, I clicked “Get code” but nothing happen then @@

YOu just earned good karma…:slight_smile:

@bunnyvishal6 - thanks , but kindly remove pluralsight from the heading as its no longer available, i tried for one hour to find out from some other forum its been removed, really thanks but please modify the heading as it is not accurate …

Also the @webmaster can change it , if the current user is no longer active

Thanks