The curriculum lead-up to the first Back End Project is not very comprehensive. Here are a number of common resources which other campers have found helpful.
- Introduction to Yeoman - Lots of helpful tips and tricks for the Yeoman Angular Fullstack setup
- Angular Generator - Generator used by Yeoman, you can find syntax and what files it creates
- API for Charting the stock market: https://www.quandl.com/help/api
MEAN Stack Tutorials & Videos
- 5 Part Series on setting up a MEAN stack
- A MEAN tutorial that creates a simple Twitter clone
- Clementine is a stripped down MEAN stack, great for learning the fundamentals.
- Authentication with Passport for the MEAN stack:
- An amazing list of resources for learning the MEAN stack:
Scotch IO Tutorials
Cloud 9 Tricks
Speed up browser reloads
- Open gruntfile.js and edit both instances of
- Open server/config/express.js and comment out the line