Great-Grand Tribute Page: Feedback much appreciated

Hi Everyone,
I put this together so my family would know a little about their genealogy. I hope you find it interesting. Its a simple tribute to great grandfather:slight_smile: Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Page is nice! None of my ancestors were slaves (although my great-great grandmother was Cherokee), so it was very interesting read! God bless the poor slaves who suffered yet made our country great!

Were all your ancestors born in slavery, or do you have some Native Indian, European, or Asian blood?

Isaac,
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We had both Native American and European in our ancestry. Henry was actually listed as mulatto in the census records. Finding any written records of slaves is difficult, so I feel luck to have found something. I was glad to have this opportunity to acknowledge him. I am new to freecodecamp so hopefully I will get a chance to speak with you again.
Have a great weekend.
Nicole

1 Like

Hi P1xt,
I think you are right about easily losing the appreciation for one life in this fast-paced crazy world. Thank you for reading and acknowledging his value along with me. It really means a lot. Thank you also for the feedback on the page. I wanted it to be simple, but classy.:blush:
Have a great weekend.
Nicole

1 Like