Great JS library for creating sounds

Hey guys!

I recently created this lightweight library that will come in handy on several projects. I remember the challenge of getting audio files to load properly and on time. It can be nuts! That’s why I built this library. I wish it was around when I made my Simon Game project! lol

Hope that it proves useful in your various projects!

3 Likes

Woah! I’ll give it a look!

I’m not a musician but the scale does not need to be higher in the C-D-E-F-G-A-B order?

The chords sounds weird to me…

Hmm… I will check into that. My goal today is to create a page where all the options are demonstrated. Are you saying that they are out of tune or that they should be higher? Thanks for the input.

1 Like

@JScars I am testing it out and I think I understand what you are talking about. Are you saying that the chords should be a higher pitch? They sound a little low to me. I based them on the 4th scale perhaps I should switch it to the 3rd. Thanks for any input.

Yep… it sounds low… And the C-D-E have a little increment in tone but it decay on F and so on.
Sorry i was a little busy…

1 Like

@JScars I fixed the problem we had talked about. I had it playing lower notes than it should have been playing as the chords were formed. Thanks so much for pointing that out to me.

Pretty cool project. I’m not there yet, but I can see the utility of this. Do you have access to a musician friend to increase the speed of error checking? Are you one? This is a really cool idea, and I’m always interested in what is behind the creative process for stuff.

1 Like

kinda fun :slight_smile:

some of those are loud as B*lls tho :stuck_out_tongue:

SimpleTones Test Pen

1 Like

@Xiija Haha, yeah. One of my next improvements will be to add some volume control.

@vipatron Thanks for the input. I learned piano for a couple years when I was much younger but forgot most of it. Just enough to put the project together. Lol

Hey guys,

I made a major feature improvement to this library. You can now create custom sounds with it. Please let me know if you see anything out of sorts if you attempt to use it. Thank you!