Your code so far

<style>
 .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1; MI MAX 2 Build/NMF26F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.123 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:

Refresh the page and run the tests again.

You should only have one h2 element.

Still the same don’t seem to be getting it

What is your current code?

<style>
 .red-text {
  }
</style>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<style>
 .red-text {
  }
</style>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

Your solution should work. Try resetting the challenge and putting your solution in again. There is a known bug where some of the very early challenges occasionally do not rerun tests with the most recent code.

Same replies here. I Think it could be a bug

If refreshing the page (F5) and then running the tests again does not help, then try clicking the Reset your code button and then redo the challenge and running the tests again.

The last code you posted should pass the tests (they passed when I used the same code you posted).