Your code so far

<style>
 .red-text {
    color: red;
  }
</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

Your Browser User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1; MI MAX 2 Build/NMF26F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.123 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://www.freecodecamp.org/challenges/use-a-css-class-to-style-an-element

You should only have one h2 element.

Still the same don’t seem to be getting it

What is your current code?

<style>
 .red-text {
  }
</style>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<style>
 .red-text {
  }
</style>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into the forum, precede it with a line of three backticks and follow it with a line of three backticks to make easier to read. See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard. The “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) will also add backticks around text.

markdown_Forums

Your solution should work. Try resetting the challenge and putting your solution in again. There is a known bug where some of the very early challenges occasionally do not rerun tests with the most recent code.

Same replies here. I Think it could be a bug