Has anyone heard of this bootcamp?

Hi I’m just wondering if anyone has heard of this boot camp. If so is it legit or just a scam?

Ibgtraining.com

It supposedly helps with job placement after finishing the course. For the price it just seems unreal to me. Of course if it is legit I’d like to do it since all the other ones I’ve found that offer something similar cost thousands.

The quality of the website and the style of the writing makes me extremely dubious.

I’m generally pretty suspicious of “bootcamps”, but this one throws up more red flags than usual.

Yeah. Minor details like paragraphs of text over top of an image (hard to read) makes me wonder if it can be trusted.

• Website froze
  • Minor details like paragraphs of text over top of an image (hard to read) makes me wonder if it can be trusted. A big company or an expert in this programming field should already know the UI basics to not strain the user’s eyes.
  • Their Youtube channel is called IBG Tube3 with the default profile picture. This would be an unprofessional name for a big and therefore trustworthy company.
  • The “about” section is a 1 page PDF with a stock image.

I wrote this a while ago but forgot to hit the reply button.