Hell Yeah I Got My Front-End Certificate!

Hell Yeah! brutha!

well done!

Congrats, how did u do the twitch api. Its giving me headaches. Ur work is beautiful.

1 Like

Congrats on your journeyā€¦

1 Like

Congrats! I agree, that weather app has a really cool look! :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Iā€™m a bit new on fcc and u motivated me to learn harder) ty

1 Like

Congratulations! I am just starting out.

1 Like

The layout? Try to apply some flex-box to it! Worked for me. I always use flex-box :sweat_smile:

That is it: just keep working! Thereā€™s no secret recipe. Good luck!

Congratulations to you! That is wonderful. Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great Job! Love your projects.

1 Like

job well done! Iā€™ll keep going.

1 Like

Great Work, Keep it up.

1 Like

Great work. YOu a good designer

1 Like

Nice work! You have a real eye for design.
Good luck with whatever you aim to tackle next!

1 Like

Your assignments look amazing! I donā€™t think I have your head for design, so Iā€™ll be trying to get into back end as soon as possible.

That pomodoro timer is genius :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks! The design part is really hard haha I wish I could do the design as fast as the code part

Donā€™t worry about the design by any means! Even if you want to work with front end. I do waist a lot of time trying to make some nice visualbfor my projects but itā€™s just a plus to bring more attention to my work. In my job search experience as a front end Iā€™ve been noticing something peculiar: employees donā€™t care too much about the visual appeal of your work. They just care about the technical stuff. Sometimes it feels really frustrating, I put a lot of me on that screen for nothing? People just care about the money making? How about all the beuty out there. Whatever right? We gotta pay the bills anyways haha
Good looking donā€™t give up the front end for the design part of it. Btw : On my current job I never touch the design :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You donā€™t use it but you know it. Do you have studied design or something else?