Hello coders. i am stucked please. i neeed help with this

On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.

I am moving your thread to #curriculum-help:certification-projects , please do not use #general if there is already an appropriate subforum

what project is this? you did not specify

When I click on a navbar element, the page should navigate to the corresponding section of the main-doc element (e.g. If I click on a nav-link element that contains the text “Hello world”, the page navigates to a section element that has that id and contains the corresponding header .

its a technical documentation page

@ngoclaire, not sure where you’re stuck.

• You pass the user stories
  • When clicking on a nav link the user is taken to the correct section

On larger screens the borders around your nav links bleed onto the text of your doc so you’ll want to take a second look at that but everything is working as expected.

How do i do that please

somebody help please

what’s wrong? all the tests pass

please explain your issue in details

i am still having 15/16

this is what i have not passed. " . On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content."

to me, everythig is ok. but whats lacking tha i can’t have all my points?

see first line under the failing test

Please run this test in a larger window

your issue is that, you need a larger window - or probably reduce zoom