Help with Technical Documentation Page

I am receiving a couple errors that I cant seem to get around, even though my page seems to be functioning within the requirements (arrgg) ! I have gone back and forth, making sure that my class and ids are matching up with the proper elements and when I click on a nav link I am directed to the appropriate location. Can someone please help me figure out what is keeping me from passing these few tests? Thanks in advanced! This has been so frustrating and I really appreciate your guys’ support.

I’m too new to post a link, and when I copy and paste my code, FCC still says I’m too new to post a link?! The project is on codepen. You can find it by typing Arielle B in the search box. It is the only result, and the pen is titled “technical document”.

Here are the following errors:
#1. Additionally, the navbar should contain link (<a>) elements with the class of “nav-link”. There should be one for every element with the class “main-section”.

#2. On regular sized devices (laptops, desktops), the element with id=“navbar” should be shown on the left half of the screen. It should always be visible to the user and should remain stationary. You may need to enlarge the viewport or zoom out to ensure the navbar doesn’t scroll with the page content.

Looks like you have fixed #2, but for #1 look closely for class="main-section". Very closely :smiley:

Sometimes the test suite checks it off and sometimes it doesn’t. Not sure why it works now, but whatever the reason, I’ll take it!

Ok, I’m going back in…

Oh boy…thank you so much! I think my eyes have been crossed for the past hour :smiley:

#2 will fail if your preview screen is less than 850px. Either resize your code block, switch it to bottom or switch to full page view mode.