Help withTribute Page

Tell us what’s happening:
I am having issues getting my images to appear. I am pulling it from my computer and this is the code I used.

Your code so far
honey_dos

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsiver-web-design/responsive-web-design-projects/build-a-tribute-page

Hey there,

I can’t reach your page but the problem seems to be in the “I am pulling it from my computer” part of your post.
Images that are being displayed on the web should reside on the web. Your code is now looking for an image called “honey_dos” in the same location as where your page is. Since this is a different location then your computer it cannot find the image.

Try uploading your image to a hosting party (photobucket.com for example) and use the URL of that image as the source in your tag.

Good luck!

can I upoad it into godaddy.com???

Apparently you can with GoDaddy Photo album. I am not a customer of them so I don’t know the details.
Personally I only have experience with Photobucket but you can also use Google Photo’s or one of the many other websites that offer these services.