Here is my portfolio page, Say something to make it much better

1 Like

This looks pretty solid! I just had one problem with it, which is that you seem to have you upper navbar (where you have your name and about me etc) with a fixed position. This is causing problems with the mobile view, as the navbar take up most of the view. And since it goes along with the scrolling, the site isn’t very visible. Apart from that, it looks good on the larger screen.

2 Likes

@gordonFreeman Will you help me in making it compatible for small screened devices?

Check out the Source Code of this Example.
Especially this
<button type="button" class="navbar-toggle collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbar" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="navbar">
line and after it.
OR
follow the video in this Page.
All the Best. :+1: :slight_smile:

Great page! I have two easily fixable issues though:

1. The navbar is not stuck to the top, but just a few dozen pixels under it. This might be a design choice, but seeing the images go past it annoys me a bit :smiley:
  2. Also, the social media buttons are rectangleshaped, but the icons are circles. So when you hover over there you can click on links, while you’re nowhere near the buttons.
    Again, these are just pet peeves, the rest of the code is great!
1 Like

This video explains exactly what you want to do to your website. Just copy the code, and your site will look perfect. The main idea is to have a drop down menu for you navbar instead of having all the options displayed the whole time. Check it out, and see how it works out. I’m sorry for the late reply, I had connectivity issues yesterday.