Here is my project your feedback will be much appreciated

here is my tribute link please i need your feedback https://codepen.io/singuelema/pen/XWXdPva

I like it but your button says “Lear more”

ohhh yeah just realise it
thank you
what about the other stuff?

1 Like

I am not advanced enough to be a critic of someone’s code. But looking at the result of your code, it is nice. The colors don’t hurt my eyes and they draw my attention. The story was put together nicely.

I just noticed something though, one of your “Learn More” buttons is higher than the other. If you could find a way to make the buttons all even, that might increase the good look of your page.

True ! i really appreciate your feedback i take it in consideration and will try to improve it accordingly.

thanks again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I feel like I’ve left feedback on this page before @Singuelema. Here it is again;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 4/10 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue.
  • Get rid of the in-line styling. Do all of your styling externally.
  • The link to a font goes in the box labeled ‘Stuff for <head>’
  • Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There are HTML coding errors you should address.
  • It’s bad practice to skip headers. That is, don’t go from h1 to h3 or h3 to h5
  • Codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
    • The one for HTML misses things which is why I recommend W3C
    • The one for CSS is good. Use it, there’s something to clean up.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
  • The page needs to be responsive. That’s the “R” in RWD

When you clean it up and want it looked at again so so in this topic. Don’t open a new one.

done