How can i make projects

I have completed responsive design projects but after it i didn’t motivate myself to do other projects.I ended up with many tutorials on different sites but it didn’t help me to get good knowledge of practical purposes.how can i do that?

Maybe try to watch video reviews, personally, I can never do anything if I read a manual or instruction. And the video helps to figure it out faster.

1 Like

I didn’t get video review means??

Have you tried keeping up with FreeCodeCamp curriculum? It gives you a nice on-ramp and by the time you are done with it you have a lot of projects done.

Or are you saying that those projects does not motivate you and you are struggling to find some other examples?

1 Like

I am saying I did not have motivate myself to do that projects.

Maybe it’s time to build a real website. You could check if there is someone in your neighbourhood you could build for. Think of small organisations that don’t have money to pay for a website.

Or you could help them change an existing website into something more modern if they have an old one. Even small adjustments can make a huge difference and it’s easier for a beginner than building a new website.

Such projects might just give you enough motivation and you’d make some people very happy.

2 Likes

This guy has some awesome project tutorials in his channel, well worth the time.

2 Likes