How do I put two paragraphs elements as children in the main element

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty Ipsum text dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<main><p>Kitty Ipsum text Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p></main>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; SAMSUNG SM-G935A Build/NRD90M) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) SamsungBrowser/6.4 Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

Your 2 paragraphs elements should be inside one main tags.
Just fix position of first <main> element to be above first <p> tag and below <h2>CatPhotoApp</h2> element.

1 Like

I’m still confused… I can’t seem to get it right

This is my first time ever trying to learn this coding stuff

The parent element is main, and the children are the paragraphs.

i am stuck too in this issue parent element is mail but how to code it??

how to code it, please guide

your reply helped me. thanks

<main> <!-- This is the parent element -->
    <p>This is your child element</p>
</main>

thanks buddy for your reply

another help- your a element should have anchor text of cat photos, how to code it, please guide

An anchor means its a link, check the previous lessons how to make a link

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.