How to claim your certificate New Style

Hello! I have just completed all the javascript challenges for the certification of the Javascript Algorithms And Data Structures Certification. However, where can see that I am certified or not?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

go to settings, scroll and claim certificate

1 Like

I do not know where to look:

I am on this page: https://www.freecodecamp.org/settings
then I scroll:

1. Account settings
  2. Privacy settings
  3. Email settings
  4. Internet presence
  5. portfolio settings
  6. academic honesty (which i agreed to)
  7. danger zone

I do not see any option for certificates.

after you agree it should be between academic honesty and danger zone. Under certification settings.

seems to be a similar problem

I was so happy haha: i finished the Javascript certificate. Finished that horrible cash register =P and agreed to the policy and now: no certificates :cry:
I had the same thing: i used to being able to see the certificates yesterday, but now they are off. I guess I will wait a couple of days to see when they fix it :slight_smile: Thank you for the reply !

There is a bug which is effecting a small group of users. This bug is preventing the certificate sections from displaying on some users’ settings page. The team is working on fixing this. You’ll be able to claim your certificates soon.

1 Like

I have the same problem with Javascript certificate… I Agree but I don´t see any certificate sections.

Hi I am having the same issue with the Javascript Certification. Nothing seems to be happening when I press the “agree” on the Academic Honesty Policy :confused:

ya same problem . i dont find any certificate claiming place in my settings . please help and fix this issue

This issue is still not resolved. No certification under Settings.

I do now! So I think it is solved