Few months ago, I’ve wrote my first full stack app and I struggled a bit about few things :
- how to connect my front end to my back end ?
- how to have an authentication system ?
- how to validate data ?
- how to handle errors with React & Redux ? How to display messages for the user ?
I think every beginner ask them questions about this when they write their first full stack app and it may be discouraging at first
Therefore, I’ve created a github repo that help people to get started on a full stack app.
It provides these features :
- Authentication system (with passport-jwt)
- Flash messages
- Navbar working with React Router
- React & Redux setup
- Express setup
- Connection to a database
- Basic forms + errors handling
And I may have forgotten some features.
I’m not pretending this is the perfect boilerplate code to get started on a full stack app with React. On the contrary, I’ve probably made a few mistakes.
You can find the repo here. The
README.md file is still incomplete as of today’s date !
Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you ! What do you guys think of it ?
Also, feel free to contribute it to make it better