How to fix it when Application is not found on local host?

If you open web browser and go to http://localhost:3000/ does it load?

close it all down, and run ‘npm start’ again

No ,it does not load .

I did but still same problem .

Does the full IP link load? What is the browser error?

Here is when i run it locally . Nothing further proceed.

Add a random <p>test</p> in the html file to see if it is loading… I am guessing this is a Create-React-App ? Am i wrong?

yeah .It’s Create-React-App .You are right .

Did adding some content in the HTML load? … and without knowing your project it will be hard to help, but what is you index.js or whatever file you are calling the render in? I.E.

ReactDOM.render(<ReactTest />, document.getElementById('root'));

yeah i try

test

inside the body tag of my html file .Project is calculator application in ReactJS .
Here is my index.js file
It is happening since i updated my windows 10 pro . what will be the solution of this one ?

The browser error is not good. A white screen or with the manually HTML added is what you are looking for. Index.js looks good to me.

Did this work before you updated Windows?

If you make a clean install of create-react-app in a new folder can you get it to load the default project?

Yeah ,it works before the windows update . And it’s happening with this project only while the other projects are running on the same browser .

Also , it loads the default project .

wait, you have other projects running too at the same time?

Try this:

Create a .env file in the project root
Add a line to the file: PORT=4000

If it’s loading a clean install then you might have an error somewhere in your code.

Make sure the export is correct from your Application.js file.

I need to get to go now, but hopefully someone else has better tips if the above doesn’t get it working. Good luck!

Thanks for you suggestions . And no i don’t have other projects running too at the same time .