What i have:
- NodeJS Authentication Template on Github
What i want to achieve:
- Use the Template as the base of a new Project, however I want to be able to keep working on the template and pull the changes into the new Project --> Like a dependency.
What i tried:
- Clone and creating a new Repo --> doesn’t work since i loose the connection to the Template Repository
- I have read various Threads on Stack overflow but it just doesn’t seem possible?
My current Solution:
- I use a branch inside of the template Repo; however, this is not what i want, since everyone who clones the template automatically also pulls my branch
Thanks for your help