HTML5 Elements Intro

2019-06-11T05:00:00Z2019-06-12T05:00:00Z

**Tell us what's happening:**

I don’t know what a is a two element as children 

**Your code so far**

```html

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<main>

<p>Purr jump eat grass rip the couch. scratched, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

</main>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run
	catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1.

Link to the challenge:

Create a second p element after the existing p element

How do I do that I’m so confused

Hi the challenge is to

Create a second `p` element after the existing `p` element with the following kitty ipsum text: `Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.`
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.`</p>
Wrap the paragraphs with an opening and closing `main` tag.
<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
  <main>
      <p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching  attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere   rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.`</p>
  </main>