I am not able to think in HTML&CSS

oh man, I fought with HTML and CSS for a year and am still fighting it sometimes. It takes some time to think in the terms of a particular language, so don’t worry.

don’t wait! you can feel free to submit any project that you want. The sooner you do that, the sooner you get feedback and learn even more.

Cheers!
Gustavo.

1 Like

Thanks a ton! Actually I got sick of HTML and CSS and just switched myself to javascript ,just like that, out of the blue. I just checked my post today and Tada! I am ready to hit those projects with rock hard grit now!! Boooom!!

That hit me hard! Thanks a ton buddy! Happy Coding :grin:

1 Like

That was the most professional advice I got here! Thank You! Will try to work on what you said! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the motivation! I just again started hitting up those projects. :smile:

1 Like

@p-gold, wow! What a big bust of motivation this is. Thank you for you have me another beginner motivated too. Well done guy.:muscle:

1 Like

Haha, enjoy it, bro! You´ve got what it takes! Good luck on your journey :smiley:

It is always difficult to start. I often use this site https://oreillymedia.github.io/HTMLBook/ as a hint))

I think that if you take this one course on Udemy you will understand how they work together. This course really helped me understand HTML and CSS when I took it a long time ago. It will probably go beyond what you know, but it’s all important to learn and you can get it for around $10. Here’s the link:

CSS - The Complete Guide (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)