w3schools
bootstrap
html.am
colors
Google fonts
css tricks

2 Likes

Thanks so much Vicky!

I’m in bootstrap, on the lesson called, "Add Font Awesome Icons to our buttons."
However, I’m doing a ton of coding because I’m going back through all of the lessons.
I’m 3/4 the way back through the HTML/CSS section.

I just didn’t feel that I was retaining enough, so I’m going through lessons trying to remember enough to do everything I’ve learned from memory. I grab sections and go over them many times until they stick. It sounds like drudgery, but I’m actually enjoying it so far.

God Bless!
Elmo

That’s a good way of memorizing material you’re going to need one day. Glad that helps you learn your material. My method is taking notes of the things I’m learning and whenever I need something, but can’t remember it, I check through the notes to see what I have written and then apply it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is only the beginning ,dont think about building the new FACEBOOK ,find some projects online ,look them up and try to build them if u cant u can always ask for help here at Camp ore ask google .
In time u will learn to build smth from Scratch,for noe just have fun .

2 Likes

Sineni,

I don’t know if I could actually find projects yet. Even if I knew how to, at this point, I don’t know where I could find them.

Hey Elmo how is everything going on with the studies? Wanna chat/pair program this week?
Where are you in the map?

W,

Thanks for checking on me, friend! I’m still workin’ it; I’m into Java Script right now. I am going back through some of the lessons to make sure I remember how to do this stuff. I am also using the Head First JS book from O’Reilly press. So, I still put at least 2 hours a day into this, but am using other sources as I progress through JS.

How is it going for you?

I’m currently on the JS lesson finding the remainder in a script lesson, but I’ve been going back through it a second time and I’m using the Head First book as a pacer.

I’d love to chat whenever. Just let me know when it will be convenient for you.

God Bless,

Elmo