I am starting again and again

Hello, my name is Orhan. I am a student of computer engineering in Turkey. Until this day I wrote C/C++/C# but everytime I start to learn a language and try to continue I always fail. I have never use FCC before. This time before I start I search languages,enviroment etc. I really want to be good at something. I hope this time I`ll success.

1 Like

I think you just have to keep yourself motivated and setup a goal. I was always passionate about computers and online but I never stayed focus to learn something which will help me in the future.

I start learning again same like you and I try to keep my self motivated even when I see the things are getting hard and I feel like I will not understand some things, that why I open a account on this forum to get help and help if I can other people.

Stay motivated, take small brakes between learning and start again until you achieve your goal.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice. I hope this time I will success and I hope this forum and people like you encourage me.

2 Likes

Hey, Welcome on FCC!
I am sure you will succeed. Just don’t plan and set deadlines for your self. Just learn everyday and don’t drop. When you feel exhausted everyone is here to support and help.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your support, It really means a lot.