I can log into freecodecamp.org but it logs me out at learn.freecodecamp.org

I can not log in to https://learn.freecodecamp.org either. having same issue as @MD2901
I used sigh in with github and google

Fixed. Now have access to the curriculum / my progress again. No longer being auto kicked from the site.

I live in New Zealand, this website is now forcing me to VPN from the United States to access my progress.
Hrm… why does this happen? I’ve not had changes; this happened suddenly, overnight.

FCC itself does not use any geofencing. We very much want to be accessible to anyone in the world. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for ISPs overseas, VPNs, or private network configurations to prevent that from happening. It appears that the problem is not with the FCC domain specifically, but with their service provider. They are working with the provider to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the quick reply there.

However, how would I make sense of never having needed to use a VPN, or to VPN to the U.S. in the past 2 years? This just happened overnight without a change in settings in my end. It’s no biggie, it juts means that while I use FCC I have to have a slower connection to everything else I try access.

@MD2901
It has something to do with FCC’s CDN provides for the AU/NZ region (to my knowledge) a more recent issue.

I can’t log in either!!! There is a pink bar at the top of the page that says “Opps. Something went wrong”. I’ve tried for several weeks now - I can log into the forum but not the coding area.

I just responded to your email. Hopefully this took care of the issue for you :slight_smile: