I completed my Responsive Web Design Certification. What's next?

I am so happy and excited to have completed my Resposive Web Design certifications. Thanks to all of you who helped me along the way to make it possible.
Where do i go from this? What should i do next? I want to be a professional Front end developer so what do you suggest i should pursue next?

5 Likes

Btw how do we download the certificate. It looks as if it cannot be downloaded as a document or image.

Keep progressing and following the FCC curriculum. Work your way through the next 5 certificates.

If you want to save a copy of your certificate, I think that you’ll have to take a screenshot of it.

Hi. Yes I want to move on the the next certificates. However, I want to ask if I will need any other resource of course other than FreeCodeCamp to become a full stack developer?

You should be able to find any additional resources that you need for free online. Many students choose to add courses from Udacity, Pluralsight, Egghead, etc as they get into more advanced sections but you don’t need to.

1 Like

Great. Thanks a lot for the tips. Looking forward!

Hey, do we need to host our projects live in order to get this certification?

Yes. You do.

congratulations for this achievement, by the way, today I also got my fcc responsive web design certificate :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats brother. We are on the same journey. Let’s hope we both achieve success one day.

2 Likes

Congratulations! This makes me want to work harder I believe I’m going to take the 100 hour challenge. I started to cut back as I got a schedule for work. But, I need to work harder.

Congratulations man! Now I feel motivated to finish my projects too. I need to get that certificate people, wish me luck. All the best though!

Good luck guys…Let’s nail this

1 Like